Spathe Systems is seeking an Academic Instructor for the Joint Special Operations University (JSOU) mission in support of United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM).
Clearance: TOP SECRET clearance required; SCI eligible
SPATHE is looking for a qualified person to support our multi-year contract with the Joint Special Operations University (JSOU) mission in support of USSOCOM. As an Academic Instructor, provide subject matter expertise instruction to JSOU students and support and assist in the execution of JSOU’s educational support services with emphasis on military studies.
- Provide expertise in research, curriculum development, and classroom presentation for SOCOM courses containing information up to and including TS/SCI material.
- Research, develop, and present multiple courses revolving around ACCM programs.
- Develop, implement, evaluate, analyze, and instruct the assigned topic-focused curriculum.
- Present, lecture, and instruct classes/courses, seminars, and special events related to JSOU education projects/programs.
- Advance the professional body of knowledge through relevant conference and symposia attendance, presentation, panel participation or through relevant research and publishing.
- Provide professional curriculum and instruction, research and writing, student support, and course leadership for the SOCOM Enterprise.
- Facilitate and lead course analysis and design to ensure the learning objectives, outcomes, and assessments support the course goals and meet the assigned education level standards (graduate or undergraduate).
- Build, deliver, evaluate, and update all assigned topic-focused lessons and related materials per the JSOU Faculty and Staff Guide and all necessary distributed or distance learning content.
- Prepare and present all course materials to JSOU’s governance committees to meet JSOU’s curriculum review requirement in accordance with the JSOU Faculty and Staff Guide.
- Prepare, collect, and report education-related data on course instruction, assessments, and students as required by institutional effectiveness and as assigned by the department.
- Transfer knowledge to the DoD, interagency, and academic communities through purposeful outreach (e.g. collaborative research, seminars, workshops, lectures, websites, publications).
- Support curriculum workshop participation through the review, proofreading, and critiquing of materials, lectures, presentations, draft publications, and other staffed documents.